- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- Caring for international students: the Code of Practice for Pastoral Care
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Record of Achievement
A Record of Achievement (ROA) is an official transcript of all the national qualifications and standards that a person has ever achieved. Any qualifications gained before the implementation of the National Qualifications Framework will not appear on the ROA.
See a sample of the Record of Achievement:
- Example of an ROA showing NCEA results (PDF, 371KB)
- Example of an ROA showing tertiary results (PDF, 1.1MB)
The ROA will also show endorsements gained either for an NCEA Certificate or a school course. To find out more, see NCEA endorsements.
Obtain a copy of your ROA
If you had credits reported to NZQA last year, you are entitled to one free copy of your ROA this year. You can order your ROA:
- online Learner login - secure site,
- by phone: 0800 697 296, or
- by sending in a completed application form (PDF, 56KB)
You can order additional copies of an ROA at a cost of $15.30 per copy by sending in a completed application form (PDF, 56KB) or by ordering online.
If you have any questions, you can contact Secondary Data Management.
Find information for...
Information about how breaches of exam rules are handled Read more »
Information for students and parents about the Level 1 German exam and North Island power cut Read more »
Review of Tourism prescriptions for the New Zealand Diploma in Business Read more »
Mandatory Review of Early Childhood Education Qualifications Levels 1-6 Read more »
Mandatory Review of Foundation and Bridging Qualifications Level 1-6 Read more »