- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- About us
Record of Achievement
A Record of Achievement (ROA) is an official transcript of all the national qualifications and standards that a person has ever achieved. Any qualifications gained before the implementation of the National Qualifications Framework will not appear on the ROA.
See a sample of the Record of Achievement:
- Example of an ROA showing NCEA results (PDF, 371KB)
- Example of an ROA showing tertiary results (PDF, 1.1MB)
The ROA will also show endorsements gained either for an NCEA Certificate or a school course. To find out more, see NCEA endorsements.
Obtain a copy of your ROA
If you had credits reported to NZQA last year, you are entitled to one free copy of your ROA this year. You can order your ROA:
- online Learner login - secure site,
- by phone: 0800 697 296, or
- by sending in a completed application form (PDF, 56KB)
You can order additional copies of an ROA at a cost of $15.30 per copy by sending in a completed application form (PDF, 56KB) or by ordering online.
If you have any questions, you can contact Secondary Data Management.