- Studying in New Zealand
- Qualifications and standards
Providers & partners
- About education organisations
- NZQA's quality assurance system for tertiary education organisations
- Quick links to NZQF documents
- Approval, accreditation and registration
- Consistency of graduate outcomes
- External evaluation & review
- Assessment and moderation
- Development of assessment standards
- Development of NZ Diploma in Business prescriptions
- Submitting results and awarding qualifications
- The Code of Practice for Pastoral Care - caring for international students
- Quality assurance of ITPs
- Offshore use of qualifications and programmes
- Guidelines and forms
- CARING FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS THE CODE OF PRACTISE FOR PASTORAL CARE
- About us
Search courses & qualifications
You can search for information on education provider accreditation to offer degrees and courses. See New Zealand qualifications for an explanation of approved degrees and courses.
Use Search Framework for information on national qualifications (National Certificates and National Diplomas).
Search by name, type or region:
You should note:
- providers may operate from other sites or campuses in addition to those referred to here
- accreditation to offer a course or degree does not guarantee that the provider is currently offering this course.
For details relating to specific course content, location and course availability, contact the provider.
Data as at 03 July 2015